NJMI provides a wide range of consultancy services to its clients. These include:
· Study and evaluation of systems and procedures, and designing systems and procedures in shape of Manuals
· Project appraisals and due diligence
· Valuation of shares / Asset valuations
· Listing of shares on Stock Exchanges
· Preparation of financial feasibilities
· Identification of an optimal financial plan and financing mechanism.
· Arrangement of finance for new or on-going projects.
· Obtaining governmental and other necessary permissions required for implementation of projects.
· Performance evaluation studies
· Monitoring effective use of funds, corporate planning and budgeting
· Mergers, acquisitions and strategic alliances
· Management Consultancy for Commercial Banks that include income estimations for consumer finance and corporate file search